Wanting to get some marijuana legally means paying a visit to a marijuana store or dispensary to be able to make a purchase. Inside a marijuana dispensary you will find a wide variety of different marijuana products not just limited to the pot society has come to associate the drug with. If it is going to be your first time buying from a marijuana store, you might feel it overwhelming trying to pick out the right marijuana product for you. It is best to be prepared so that you can easily navigate through the store and effectively communicate with the budtender. Here is what you can do to make the most out of your first marijuana dispensary experience.
- Think about what’s important in the purchase – As a consumer, you have to consider what factors affect your likelihood of purchasing a certain marijuana product. Do you purchase something based on its price, strength, convenience etc.? Be smart when it comes to picking out the product and to do that, you have to ask yourself what matters to you as the person who is going to be purchasing and using this marijuana product.
- Consider your mode of consumption – Conventionally, marijuana is smoked as a joint or through a pipe or bong. These days, there is a variety of other methods that one can take in consuming marijuana. Marijuana stores can sell marijuana in the form of drinks, flowers, oils, vape juices, tinctures, edibles, concentrates, and even bath bombs. Different marijuana products can give you a different psychoactive experience or just simply a therapeutic one without the high.
- Get an idea of what you are looking for – When you are going to be walking into a marijuana dispensary, you will be greeted by the budtender and nine out of ten times he will ask you what it is that you are looking for. As a first timer, you may still be confused as to what you want and this is completely fine. Just think about what it is that you want to get out of using marijuana and your budtender can help you find the right thing to buy.
- Think about how high you want to get – Marijuana does not only come in different types of products but also grows as a variety of strains as well. It is both these factors that will affect how high you will become after consuming it. You can experience the upper end of the spectrum and really indulge in a psychoactive state, not feeling at all, or just somewhere in the middle. Talk to your budtender for any recommendations based on how high you want to get especially if it is going to be your first time to using marijuana.
- Consider the post feeling – When you walk out of the marijuana store, you will be doing so as a recreational user or a medical user. Consider how you want to feel when you are going to be using your newly bought marijuana – to get high or to treat something that ails you?